A few bits for the week...
- FreshGrade is coming! I will be sending home this letter next week.
- Our Library Book Exchange Day is Thursday. The children will bring home their first book next week. Please help your child find a spot at home to keep it safe until s/he returns it the following Wednesday. Oh, and read this, read this, and read this!
- If you haven't had a chance to fill out the Kindergarten-Parent Questionnaire, please do so this week. I would like to generate the Playdate List by next Wednesday.
- If you have not yet returned the school administrative forms that went home last Friday, please do so As soon as possible.
- Please, no cycling on school property. There have been some close calls already. Dismount and walk until you get to the street.
- Scholastic book orders went home this week. These orders come once a month and are strictly voluntary, of course.
- Sharing (aka Show and Tell) starts next week. Each day, one child will bring ONE item to show and talk about with the class. Take a few minutes to help your child choose an item. It can be anything, a toy, musical instrument, photo, etc. The idea is to get them talking in front of the group. Maybe talk together about what they might say about it. If your child wants to show a digital photo/short video, email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Next week, Monday is Addie, Tuesday is Anson, Wednesday is Arianna, Thursday is Ben , and Friday is Bianca.
Have a great weekend!