A big package of school administrative forms went home today. Please sign and return as soon as possible.
You should have received an Welcome letter today. Here is the Parent Questionnaire it refers to. Also, in the letter, it asks for school supplies Monday but later is fine. I realize Monk orders don't become available until Monday so let's just say, as soon as possible, and don't panic if you can't get to it right away. It does say every piece and as painful as it is, it makes me cringe to say it, but every crayon would be very helpful (thankfully, there are only 8).
- I encourage the use of reusable water bottles here in class. Children can take sips throughout the day without worrying about spilling coloured drinks on their materials. I won't say don't send juice boxes because that is your choice but I will say most cannot finish one in a single sitting and then they can potentially end up a sticky mess.
- We know that bullying is sometimes a concern for parents but we would like you to be aware that here at Brentwood, we recognize a difference between bullying and social learning. Please have a look at this link.
- Shannon Toronitz, our school councillor, has gathered together a padlet of Family Resources. Check them out here.
- If you haven't already, subscribe to this course/newsletter. The link is on the left-hand side of this page. Subscription makes sure you don't miss a thing as every post is delivered directly to your email inbox. This will be very important this year as new things seem to evolve daily.
- I'm always happy to hear from you! Email email@example.com anytime.
Have a great weekend!