A few things...
- Math Morning - Thanks to those parents who joined us for Math Morning this week. The children really enjoyed sharing a game with you!
- Literacy Day this Monday - Please remind your child that it's Literacy Day on Monday and we're asking everyone to dress up as his/her favourite literary character. I won't be there, but I'm looking forward to seeing some great photos of them with Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Kimberley!
- FSAs are finished for most of the students. If your child was away this week, he/she will be asked to make up any missed tests with Mr. Marshall or Mrs. Hardcastle next week. If this is a problem please contact Mrs. Hardcastle.
- There are a number of students who are not regularly bringing their agendas back and forth between home and school. I've written spelling scores into the agendas that were here.
- Thank you for your support with the math homework last weekend. I know for some, it was a lot. No math homework this weekend but if you've got your child trapped in the car on the way to hockey or dance practice, feel free to try out some multiplication drills. We'll be doing multiplication and division for our next unit.
Have a great weekend (hopefully in the sunshine)!