A few bits for the week...
- Thank you to those who were able to come out to Iroquois Park for some afternoon fun. We got lucky with the weather and the littles had a great time. Also, thanks to Jaxon's and Lily's families for the treats.
- Last week was our last borrowing day for the school library. Please return all Brentwood Library books by Wednesday. I've instructed all children to nag you to go to the public library instead. We had our visit from Vicky, the children's librarian for the GVPL. For those of you who submitted library card applications, I have cards to distribute on Monday. Join the BC Summer Reading Club!
- Friday, June 24 is Fun Day at Brentwood. Teachers will be setting up a variety of activities for the kiddos around the school. The Kindergarten will be mixed in with all the other students and permitted to choose whichever activities they would like to try. Here is the flyer for the day.
- We will be having KINDERGRAD! On Tuesday, June 28th at 2:00, we will come together in the classroom for a low-key celebration. You are welcome to bring a treat to share. No gowns, no tuxes, no limos.
- To show our appreciation to parents and families for all you do to support the kids at school, Brentwood staff is preparing a Pancake Breakfast on the last day of school, June 29th. Everyone is welcome. Please bring your own plates, tools, and a picnic blanket. We'll be setting up in back behind the multipurpose room. Students must leave their backpacks in their usual class line up spots and then, check in at the attendance tables and get a stamp before proceeding to the food tables. After eating, the children can play until the bell goes. We will start serving at 8:15.
- Special Helpers/sharing this week are Duke, Emmika, Evander, Freya, and Griffin.
Have a great weekend!