A few bits for the week...
- You should have received a permission form for our Kindergarten Celebration Field Trip next Friday, June 17th. Thank you to all who have already returned them. All are welcome.
- Next week is our last week for library book exchange. We have had to move our exchange day to Wednesday so please try to return this week's book by Tuesday. If your child has any overdue books, the library will be sending a letter home soon.
- Next Friday, our class will have a visit from the children's librarian of the Greater Victoria Public Library. If you are interested in signing your child up for a library card, please fill out the form on this link and send it into school by Friday.
- Nicola and I are still posting to FreshGrade, but you should make a plan to start downloading from the site soon. It is expected to close access on or shortly after our last day of school.
- A note from transportation department for those planning to use the school bus next September: Students must register every year for the school bus. Register online at www.sd63.bc.ca. Under the top tab "Resources" select "Transportation" Once there you will see a link "Registration" Click on the link which will take you where you fill out the registration form. Once registered we will print them bus passes which will be given to them at the school in September.
- The district has posted this month's Mental Health and Well-Being Snapshot. June 2022 - Well-being during the summer
- Special Helpers/ sharing next week will be Bentley, Blake, Camilo, Cooper, and Duke.
Have a great weekend!