A few bits for the week...
- Thank you to our first guest reader, Blaire! Please consider recording your own video and emailing it in. It needn't be elaborate or professional looking. It's a way of bringing your voice into the classroom and showing the littles that reading is fun and important! If you're not sure how to send video, I am happy to help!
- Valentines Day is coming. The littles are welcome to exchange Valentines, but because of COVID 19, if you are adding treats, they must be individually wrapped. Here's the list. If you choose to participate, please do a Valentine for everyone in class. I encourage you to have your child print all the names. It's a good opportunity for practice.
- We are planning 100th Day activities for Tuesday, March 1st. For sharing that day, we would like each family to take some time to count out 100 objects WITH your child. Then each child can either bring the 100 items to school in a ziploc-type bag or email a photo with the 100 things (something we can hang on the wall for a while).
- Here is our school councillor, Mrs.Toronitz's Covid Families Padlet resource.
- Sharing next week will be Anders on Monday, Bentley on Tuesday, Blake on Wednesday, Camilo on Thursday, and Cooper on Friday.