A few bits for the week...
- Big thanks to Shane for sending us a guest reader video! We look forward to seeing more. It's fun to see how the littles react to seeing their family on the big screen. Keep them coming!
- Today, your child brought home a letter from Island Health about Hearing Screening. See here if it didn't make it home..
- Valentines Day is Monday. The littles are welcome to exchange Valentines, but because of COVID 19, if you are adding treats, they must be individually wrapped. Here's the list. If you choose to participate, please do a Valentine for everyone in class. I encourage you to have your child print all the names. It's a good opportunity for practice.
- We have been talking about "Bucket Fillers". Ask your child how to fill someone's bucket and if you would like to check out the story, find it here and on the Bitmoji Page.
- Eagle Convocation is next Thursday, February 17th. Littles are encouraged to wear their Eagle shirts.
- Next Friday (18th) is a Pro-D Day. Children stay home and the teachers go to school!
- We are planning 100th Day activities for Tuesday, March 1st. For sharing that day, we would like each family to take some time to count out 100 objects WITH your child. Then each child can either bring the 100 items to school in a ziploc-type bag or email a photo with the 100 things (something we can hang on the wall for a while).
- Here is our school councillor, Mrs.Toronitz's Covid Families Padlet resource.
- Sharing next week will be Freya on Monday, Griffin on Tuesday, Harrison on Wednesday, and Hudson on Thursday.
Have a great weekend!