A few bits for the week...
- Thank you for helping your littles with creating and bringing in the ice this week. The littles said they had fun building their ice castle in spite of their chilly little fingers. They proudly talked about it to other children during the recess breaks and then, watched it slowly melt away. We talked about how we built it and what challenges we had. We talked about what shapes worked best and we looked at the patterns in the blocks. We learned about how salt changes ice and all the phases of water.
- This week, we will begin exploring the 5 senses and measurement.
- With February on the horizon, some of you might be keen to know about Valentines. the littles are welcome to exchange Valentines, but because of COVID 19, if you are adding treats, they must be individually wrapped. Here's the list. If you choose to participate, please do a Valentine for everyone in class. I encourage you to have your child print all the names. It's a good opportunity for practice.
- Here is our school councillor, Mrs.Toronitz's Covid Families Padlet resource.
- Sharing next week is Jaxon, Lily, River, Tyler, and Anders.
Have a great weekend!