Mrs. Blackie - K1 News

Friday, May 22 Weekly Update

Picture of Jeni-Lynn Blackie
Friday, May 22 Weekly Update
by Jeni-Lynn Blackie - Friday, 22 May 2020, 7:25 PM

Hello everyone, 

it was fun seeing the children on Wednesday for Number Bingo!  This week the sharing will change to Tuesday as I will be going back into the school for the rest of the week to prepare for going back June 1st.  We will try another game - Beginning sound Scavenger Hunt where I'll choose some letter sounds that your child can find an object in the house that starts with the same sound! 

Tuesday Sharing Sign Up

Big Shout of Happy Birthday to Julia and Jason who celebrated turning 6 this week! We hope you both had a great Birthday!

In returning to school June 1st, I will receive more information next week as to how we are returning to school and I will let those who are returning know what to expect. I am working with the other K teachers so hope to keep some form of Home Learning Plan going, it just may not have as much choice - we'll see. Thanks for your patience.  I appreciate all your hard work in helping your child engage in learning at home.  Please continue to send their activities as I will be working on a year end report card once I have been given further instruction from the district. 

Here is the Home Learning Plan for this week. We hope you have fun with numbers and  the Math Games as well as learning about Communities. 

Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Mrs. Blackie