Mrs. Blackie - K1 News

Friday, May 15 Weekly Update

Picture of Jeni-Lynn Blackie
Friday, May 15 Weekly Update
by Jeni-Lynn Blackie - Friday, 15 May 2020, 4:31 PM

Hello everyone, 

Hope you have had a great week with Goldilocks! I have to say I really enjoyed the Mo Willem's version - those Dinosaur characters were funny!

The announcement came that June 1st is the date that school will be open for voluntary return.  The district is still working out the details but parents should  have received a letter from the superintendent today with a survey. Once they have an idea of who will be sending their children, they plan to create a schedule for children to attend school part-time. For those of you choosing to keep your children at home, I do not know if the Home Learning Plan will be in place  but remember, you can always go back through the previous plans and try the things you didn't get to or the things everyone enjoyed. Reading, writing, playing games for practising ways to make numbers is always good to do. 

Here is this week's Home Learning Plan and the sharing sign up Wednesday Sharing. Please sign up in the numbered box. We will play number bingo next week. I'll send more information on Tuesday with the link. 

I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!

Mrs. Blackie