Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, January 18th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, January 18th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 18 January 2019, 3:17 PM

A few bits for the week...

• Field Trip notices went home this week.  We are hoping to go skating on February 4th.  I've attached the letter and permission form here in case you missed it.  Please note the requirements for drivers have changed.  The school Board now requires parent drivers to have a Criminal Record Check, a copy of your Driver's Abstract, a copy of your insurance, and a completed Volunteer Driver Application in order to drive someone else's children. I'm attaching the information letter here.  It has the email addresses and codes you need. All this said, you obviously don't need to do any of this if you are driving only your own child.  I'm hoping we can make it work. Parents and siblings welcome/encouraged!
  • Monday morning from 8:40 - 9:00 is Family Read-In and will be until the end of the year.  I'll let you know if it needs to be cancelled for some reason.
  • Tuesday morning, parents able to help with assembling the children's scrapbooks are meeting in the kitchen to get started.  BIG Thanks to those who have volunteered to help out.  The prestigious Scrapbook Team can always use more help; contact Caitlyn Addlestone if you'd like to help but can't come Tuesday.
  • Sharing next week is Avery on Monday, Clara on Tuesday, Edward on Wednesday, Eli on Thursday and Ethan on Friday.

Have a great weekend!