A few bit for the week...
- Our Field trip to Sluggett Farm is on Monday afternoon. Last time, we arrived back at school just before the end of the day with some super mucky kids. I highly recommend a change of clothes if your child is going to after school care or if you value the interior of your car.
- Ask your child about the Travelling Spider Program that came on to our class this week. Who was dressed up as a spider? How many body parts does a spider have?
- Photo Retakes are Wednesday, November 7th. Please let me know if you want retakes done so I can make sure your child doesn't miss the call.
- Parent/teacher conferences are coming up November 14th and 15th. Please use this link to choose one appointment time. If none of the available times works for you, or if you have difficulty using the app, contact me to make an appointment that works. Please note that these two dates are Early Dismissal dates.
- Please help your child remember library books for THURSDAYS. There seem to be quite a few forgetting. If your child has misplaced a book, please let me know asap so we can resolve payment and get your child borrowing again!
- Sharing for next week is Madeline on Monday, Madison on Tuesday, Mason on Wednesday, Poppy on Thursday and Quinn on Friday.
Have a great weekend!