Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, June 8th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, June 8th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 8 June 2018, 3:35 PM

A few bits for the week...

• We have morning walks scheduled for Monday and Wednesday next week.  Thank you, Manny and Nikki.  We've still got Tuesday open if anyone would like to come along for a short one.
  • Next week we have our two field trips.  It looks like we have just enough drivers for the Island View Beach trip on Thursday.  Unfortunately, my original lifeguard backed out on us so I'm waiting for confirmation of a new one so we can decide on whether to stay for an extra couple hours after the Crabby Program ends.  I'll keep you posted, but in the meantime, cross your fingers for good weather.
  • Fun Day is Friday, June 22nd.  If you're new to Brentwood, it is a morning of fun activities for the whole school.  Staff will have stations set up all over the school property and the kids will have the freedom to dash around to their favourites along with their friends.  Families are invited to watch the fun and/or join their child(ren) for lunch outside picnic-style. Optional Fun Day Lunch Order forms went home this week and should be returned to your eldest child's classroom teacher. Lunches will be delivered to your eldest child's classroom.  You should talk to your child about where to meet for lunch, whether that be with you, a sibling, or a friend.
  • Sharing next week will be Violet on Monday, Abi on Tuesday, Adam on Wednesday, Arley on Thursday, and Casey on Friday.

Have a great weekend!