A few bits for the week...
- Class photos went home this week so be sure to check those backpacks.
- We had a visit from BC Ambulance today. We talked about 911 and got to tour the ambulance. It's a good time to talk about emergency plans in your house as well as review with your child when to call and when not to call 911. Does your child know your house and street address?
- I hope you all got a chance to enjoy the Dance Extravaganza this week. If not, I know there are some videos out there.
- Morning walks next week will be Tuesday and Wednesday morning. They will be short walks as we also have field trips these same days. Thank you Rachel Moss and Melanie Lougheed for volunteering to chaperone. Extra parents always welcome.
- Tuesday morning, we will be meeting Constable Joyce at 10:30 at the CS Library parking lot to learn about policing. Families welcome to join.
- Wednesday morning, we will be walking up to Breadstuffs for 10:30 to learn about the bakery/restaurant.
- Thursday, we will have a visit from the Sierra Club to do some outdoor learning. Then I will be at a workshop in the afternoon while a TTOC teaches the class.
- Looking ahead, we have a field trip to Island View Beach planned for June 14th to participate in the CRD's Feeling Crabby Program. If I can get a lifeguard, I'm thinking it will be a good opportunity for a class party. Either way, we will need parent drivers so set aside the date if you can.
- Sharing next week will be Casey on Tuesday, Elaina on Wednesday, Emma on Thursday, and Hattie on Friday.
Have a great long weekend!