A few bits for the week...
- Next week is all about Dance with dress rehearsal on Monday morning and performances Tuesday and Wednesday, so we'll have just one Morning Walk on Thursday.
- Two field trip notices went home this week. One is for May 22nd and one is for May 23rd. Thanks to everyone who has already returned them.
- Spectrum School is hosting a free Parent Education Evening with speaker, Dr. S. Cameron, Pediatric Allergist, to discuss food allergies in schools. If you're interested, here's the thing.
- Sharing next week is Violet on Monday, Abigail on Tuesday, Adam on Wednesday, Arley on Thursday, and Casey on Friday.
- If you are a mom reading this, I hope you have a very happy every day but especially a Happy Mother's Day! If you aren't a mom reading this...yes, Mother's Day is this Sunday! Don't forget to call your mom!
Have a great weekend!