A few bits for the week...
- Our morning walks are going well. The kids seem happy to be outside. Big thanks to all the parents who have signed up to accompany us. Next week, we'll be out walking on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
- Vision and Hearing Screening takes place this coming Monday morning.
- This coming Wednesday, we have a field trip scheduled for the Dominion Astrophysical Observatory. Forms came home earlier this week and we need drivers. So far, I've received 12 consent forms and we have drivers for maybe 11.
- Unfortunately, next Friday, April 27th, we will not be having Family Read-In because the kids have a dance rehearsal.
- Don't forget the Dance Extravaganza! Here's the official invite. If you have a minute, it would be great if you could email me to confirm that you've seen this invite so I can get paper copies out to anyone who has missed it. Our class will be dressing up in their "Biker Duds". If possible, please bag and label your child's "costume" and send in by May 11th. Please do not purchase anything expensive for this outfit. If you haven't got anything suitable on hand, let me know and we can get the word out to borrow something.
- Sharing next week will be Charlie on Monday, Elaina on Tuesday, Emma on Wednesday, Hattie on Thursday, and Ian on Friday.
Have a great weekend!