A few bits for our last week before Spring Break!
- Thank you to everyone who came in to the Open House to share in our learning. They were so happy to have you in! If you were unable to come in and you would like to arrange a time, please don't hesitate to contact me. If you were here, you should have received your SeeSaw access instructions. Don't forget to have a look!
- Reminder that this coming Wednesday, March 15th , starting at 9:15, the children would like to invite families to watch a short informal performance of our morning routine and one of our favourite stories. I'm sure some of the children have been singing or humming the songs to you already. Our run-through took nearly an hour but I'm hoping to shorten it up a bit!
- Next Wednesday, March 8th is free popcorn day. If you do not want your child to receive a free popcorn, please let me know and explain to your child before Wednesday.
- Please remember, we are “collecting” 100 Acts of Kindness. If your child does something particularly kind for you, a friend, or a family member this weekend, please send a note/email. We are trying to see how long it takes to collect 100.
- Sharing this week: Monday-Chloie, Tuesday-Cole, Thursday-Daphne, Friday-Ella.
Have a great weekend!