A few bits for the week...
- Apologies again for having to postpone our open house. We will hold our open house next Thursday, March 9th between 3:00 and 6:00. If this stretch of time does not work for you, please let me know if you would like to schedule a time that works.
- No school this coming Monday, March 6th.
- Next Wednesday, March 8th is free popcorn day. If you do not want your child to receive a free popcorn, please let me know and explain to your child before Wednesday.
- Jump Rope for Heart day is next Thursday, March 9th. Please return donation envelopes.
- On Wednesday, March 15th, starting at 9:15, the children would like to invite families to watch a short informal performance of our morning routine and one of our favourite stories. I'm sure some of the children have been singing or humming the songs to you already.
- Sharing this week: Tuesday-Akaisha, Wednesday-Brady, Thursday-Brooklyn, Friday-Callum.
Have a great weekend!