Last bits for the year...
- Grinch Day was a hit. Thanks for all the treats and taking some time to dress up your kiddos. They looked so great!
- Thank you so much for all the help with tree decorating today! We went back to the multi-purpose room expecting to clean up after school and it was all done! You are awesome!! Thanks also for sending all the goodies for decorating. I think the children were very happy with their creations!
- Thank you for the enormous pile of gifts on my desk. I haven't opened any of them yet but I'm looking forward to it.
- When we return in 2017, Ms. Gregory and I have a kinder-skating trip planned for January 16th. We will be needing parent-drivers on this one so if you're able, please make sure you have an up-to-date criminal-record check (takes time to process) and driver form on file with our office. Parents and younger siblings are welcome to join us. More info to come in January.
- Sharing in the first week of January - Akaisha (Tuesday), Brady (Wednesday), Brooklyn (Thursday), and Callum (Friday).
I wish you all a joyful break with family and friends!