Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, December 16th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, December 16th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 16 December 2016, 5:28 PM

Last bits for the year...

• Grinch Day was a hit.  Thanks for all the treats and taking some time to dress up your kiddos.  They looked so great!
  • Thank you so much for all the help with tree decorating today!  We went back to the multi-purpose room expecting to clean up after school and it was all done!  You are awesome!!  Thanks also for sending all the goodies for decorating.  I think the children were very happy with their creations!
  • Thank you for the enormous pile of gifts on my desk.  I haven't opened any of them yet but I'm looking forward to it.
  • When we return in 2017, Ms. Gregory and I have a kinder-skating trip planned for January 16th.  We will be needing parent-drivers on this one so if you're able, please make sure you have an up-to-date criminal-record check (takes time to process) and driver form on file with our office.  Parents and younger siblings are welcome to join us.  More info to come in January.
  • Sharing in the first week of January - Akaisha (Tuesday),  Brady (Wednesday), Brooklyn (Thursday), and Callum (Friday).  

I wish you all a joyful break with family and friends!

Cheers