A few bits for our final week of 2016...
- I'm sad to say that this coming Monday will be Emmy's last day at Brentwood School. Her family is moving back to Ontario and we will all miss her very much. We wish her and her family the best of luck!
- Brentwood's upcoming winter concert starts at 6:30pm. Please remember dark bottoms with a red, green, white or black top or dress. Drop off by 6:10pm and pick up after the finale in our classroom.
- On Thursday, December 15th, both Kindergarten classes are celebrating Grinch Day together. Children can choose to dress up as a citizen of Whoville, wearing green and/or red, trying out a Whoville inspired hairdo, or wearing an antler like the Grinch's dog. Children are welcome to choose to bring a small snack to share with the group.
- Friday, December 16th, both Kindergarten classes are getting together again to decorate sugar cone trees. We are asking each child to bring a small baggy of Royal Icing and a small baggy of candies to share. Any parents/grandparents who would like to help out are welcome to join us starting at 1:40 in the Multi-Purpose Room.
- Also for Friday, please send a bag for your child to tote their Christmas creations home in.
- Sharing next week is Monday – Olin, Tuesday – Oliver, Wednesday – Samantha, Thursday – Sawyer, and Friday – Taylor.
Have a great weekend!