A few bits for the week...
- School Supply Cheques will go to the office on Monday. I apologize for the length of time we've been holding up your accounting. We were instructed to wait until we collected everyone's $35. If you have not yet paid the school supply fee, please do so as soon as possible.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for next Tuesday and Wednesday. If you have not yet signed up and you wish to, click this link. If you need help scheduling or making changes, I'm happy to help.
- I sent home a field trip permission form today. Wednesday, November 2nd, we are going by school bus to explore a math exhibit presented by the Goethe Institute. Please sign and return asap.
- Photo retakes are next Wednesday, October 26th. Children must bring the original order form to be permitted to get retakes.
- Sharing next week is Brooklyn (Monday), Callum (Tuesday), Cole (Wednesday), Daphne (Thursday), and Ella (Friday).
- I have a few volunteer jobs to do next week. If you're up for it, email or stop in Monday.
- Looking ahead to October 31st, Halloween. We find that children often damage their costumes when they wear them to school and then they aren't available for the evening's fun. Instead, we encourage both kindergarten classes to wear black and orange (optional of course).
Have a great weekend!