Tracey Westwood's K2

Thursday, February 18th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Thursday, February 18th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Thursday, 18 February 2016, 3:39 PM

A few bits for the week...

• Hooray for all the moms who stepped up to put our portfolios together! BIG BIG THANKS to Amanda Beck, Alexis Meeres, Daphne MacDonald, and Selena Vesterback!!  You are awesome!

• Tomorrow, Friday, February 18th, is a Non-Instructional Day. I will be here at Brentwood learning how to use iPads in the classroom effectively!

• Next Wednesday, February 24th and Thursday, February 25th are Early Dismissal Days. Children will be dismissed one hour early at 1:48.

• Next Thursday, February 25th, we invite parents to our Open House from 2:00-3:00 and 5:00-7:00. This is an opportunity for you to see how your child is progressing with your child as your guide.  There is no signing up.  Just drop in!

• Next Wednesday, February 24th is Pink Shirt Day across Canada. At Brentwood, we are calling it Be Kind Day and encouraging all students to wear either a pink shirt or, if it still fits, the Be Kind T-shirt he/she received from the PAC last year.

• No Spelling this week. Sorry people, I forgot to hand back Spelling tests today. I will hand them back Monday. There will not be Spelling next week due to the short week this week and the Early Dismissal days next week.  It will be a good week to get in some extra Reflex Math!

Have a great weekend!