Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, June 19th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, June 19th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 19 June 2015, 5:23 PM

Nearly there...

• Thank you to all the families who were able to come out and share the morning with the children today.  It's a big deal to them!  Extra thanks to those who helped the PAC put on the lunch. Well done! 
  • Genius presentations are happening on Monday.  Don't let your child stress over this.  The report cards are done.  It's just for fun.  They have been asked to teach the class something in 5 minutes or less.  So far, we've learned about soccer, basketball, Michael Jordan, Avengers and X-Men!
  • Our class celebration is this coming Tuesday, June 23rd at Iroquois Park.  Everyone is welcome so please do come out and connect with everyone before the summer break.  We're taking the bus at 10:00 and returning around 1:30.  Please make sure you have read and signed the permission form that came home this week. 
  • I'm still waiting for some permission forms for the Stelly's walk next Thursday afternoon.  Please read and sign those ASAP.
  • If anyone is planning to start summer early, please let me know so I can make sure your child gets all his/her belongings and report card.
  • No more agendas next week.   We'll need the space in those backpacks so the children can start bringing home their stuff.

Have a great weekend and, if you're a dad, have a Happy Father's Day!