Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, February 27th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, February 27th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 27 February 2015, 3:01 PM

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }a:link { }

Here are a few bits for the week...

• I have had a chance to look at and/or see most of the children's Inquiry Project Presentations for our museum next week. Some of the children have some final edits to do this weekend. Please ask your child if he/she needs to spend some time on it. There will be little class time next week to work on it and we have no computer time scheduled before Thursday.

• Two Worlds Meet Museum is open Thursday, March 5th from 12:30 - 3:30 and 6:00 - 7:00. We hope all children will be present during these times to guide our guests and answer questions about their projects. Children bringing laptops or tablets as part of their presentation will be responsible for their devices at all times. Feel free to invite friends and family.

• Thank you to parents who were able to come in to see their child's work last Tuesday during our Open House. If you were unable to come and would like to arrange a different time for your child to share his/her learning with you, please don't hesitate to contact me.

• Thank you to all of you who were able to make it to the Dance Showcase this morning. I hope you enjoyed it. I think they did a great job!

• Report cards are coming home next Thursday. If you have any comments or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Enjoy your weekend!