Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, December 12th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, December 12th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 12 December 2014, 3:04 PM

Here are a few bits for our last week before the Winter Break...

• Thank you to all those families who came out to last night's Family Craft Night! I had fun and I hope you did too!

• Report Cards will be coming home next Wednesday. December 17th.

• Maya Windsor will be leaving our class next Wednesday for a new adventure in Oregon, USA. We wish her and her family all the very best.

• Mrs. Crocket-Moore will be leaving Brentwood School in the new year to take another post in the district.  We wish her well and look forward to more time with Ms. Dusanj as our class' Integration Support Teacher.
  • Please let me know if your child will not be here next Friday. Some of the children have asked if they can bring snacks for the class on Friday. I have told them that would be just dandy.

• The Lost & Found area near the library is over-flowing and it will all go to charity after next Friday so please take a moment to pop in and check for your child's belongings before it's too late.

• Sorry again for any children who came home coated with paper mâché paste. Today should have been our last day of “goo”. Monday, we paint!

Have a super weekend!