Hooray for the long weekend! A few notes for you...
- Art and Writing Fair is next Thursday 8am - 6pm and Friday 8am - 12pm. Please make time to pop into the gym and see the "gallery".
- If your child has Novel Study homework this weekend, please note that I am posting the Comprehension questions for each chapter here. Not everyone is on the same chapter so take care to answer the correct one.
- For HACE (Health and Career Education) Homework this weekend, children have brought home their yellow FRIENDS book and have been asked to share Home Activity 2A, 3A and 3B with you. Please sign the book on the appropriate page to indicate that you took the time to talk about Relaxation with your child.
- Students have been asked to go over their Math Practise Tests at home with you to be certain they are ready for the subsequent test. Most students will have their test on Wednesday next week. If you think your child needs more time to prepare, please let me know. Grade 4s will be tested on 2 digits divided by 1 digit while the grade 5s will have 3 digits divided by 1 digit. Grade 5s may find the following videos helpful: Repeated Subtraction Method and Traditional Method. Grade 4s who like a challenge could have a look as well!
- Remember Reflex Math this weekend! The more, the better!
- I need a single shoebox for next Tuesday. If you happen to have one at home, could you please drop it in Tuesday. Thanks!
- Brentwood is hosting Cross Country at Centennial Park next Wednesday at 3:15. This week's run was cold and wet but the kids enjoyed it anyway! Congratulations to all our athletes!
- Someone left Allergy Medicine in class. If you know your child brought it to school, please let me know. I don't want to risk turning it over to the wrong person.
Have a fantastic weekend!