A few bits for the week...
- Next week, we are going to be exploring bird nests so I am hoping families can use this lovely weather to get outside and collect a small-ish bag full of materials appropriate for sharing with a group for Wednesday. Ask your child what they think would make a good bird's nest and see if you can find some in your neighbourhood. Thanks for your help!
- Canada Post has gifted us some postcards so we will be using them to do a little literacy activity. With your child, please discuss a person (or people, if they are all at the same address) they haven't seen in a while, to whom they would like to send a hug and a short message. Then send me the name(s) and addresses before the end of next week. Thanks for your help with this, too!
- PAC spring fundraiser hard copy (forms) orders are due back April 20th and online forms are due April 21st?
- Next Friday is a Pro-D day so no school for kiddos.
- Sharing next week will be Libby on Monday, Madelyn on Tuesday, Shane on Wednesday, and Tate on Thursday.
Have a great weekend!