Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, January 8th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, January 8th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 8 January 2021, 4:42 PM

A few bits for the week...

• Welcome back everyone! Best wishes for 2021.
  • My apologies that Scholastic book orders went home without our Class Code. It is RC 173 948 if you are so inclined.
  • Normally, in January, we invite families in to read with the children once a week. Since this cannot happen this year, I thought I would invite you to record a video of yourself or another family member reading/telling a favourite story to the class and I could share it with them. We would call it Virtual Guest Reader! I totally get it if this idea horrifies you so obviously, it is optional. I am hopeful but no pressure. Please send via email.
  • Several children have asked for the Bitmoji Classroom link to be reposted and for the opportunity to reread some of our stories. I have posted the Bitmoji Classroom link under the Quick Links on my Teacher Page. If I can find our story on YouTube, I will post a link to a book on the bookshelf. Today, I have posted Ice Boy and Sneezy the Snowman.  Also, click the microscope to find some Sesame Street videos about matter.
  • Sharing next week will be Jorie on Monday, Leif on Tuesday, Libby on Wednesday, Madelyn on Thursday, and Shane on Friday.

Have a good weekend!