A few bits for the week...
- For Tuesday, please ask your child to bring in 3 fallen leaves of different colours for math and science activities.
- Please remember when you come onto the property to drop your kinderhuman, either maintain 6 feet apart or wear a mask. People are worrying about unmasked adults hanging out too close to class lineups or unwary children passing too closely to unmasked adults. Even if you're not on board with the reasoning, people are stressed out enough. Be nice.
- October 30 is Brentwood Spirit Day. Children are welcome to wear either their eagle family colour or a costume. Please, no gloves, weapons, or super scary masks.
- No school for students next Friday. Pro-D for me!
- Sharing next week are Addie on Monday, Anson on Tuesday, Arianna on Wednesday, and Ben on Thursday.
Have a good weekend!