Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, October 9th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, October 9th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 9 October 2020, 3:29 PM

A few bits for the week…

• Thanks to those who were able to join our virtual Meet the Teacher. If you were unable to make it and would like to meet, do let me know. Otherwise, I’ll see you at Parent-teacher conferences in November.

• FreshGrade is live! You should have received an invitation email with instructions on how to view and comment on your child's FreshGrade portfolio.  If you did not, please send me (twestwood@saanichschools.ca ) an accurate email address as it may be that the system has a typo in it. Don't forget to tap the More link to view the details of an activity! Also, let me know if you would like to add extra email addresses for view access. Please do not share any photos or videos from FreshGrade without explicit permission from the parents of all visible children.

• It is time to send indoor shoes! Please send a pair of shoes with non-marking soles that your child is able to put on and take off independently.  We will keep these at school until Winter Break.

• Thank you to the Desjardin family for donating little pumpkins for our class! I look forward to having the children explore math, science, and more with them.

• Sharing next week are Libby on Tuesday, Madelyn on Wednesday, Shane on Thursday, and Tate on Friday. Children who missed their sharing day due to illness can bring their sharing anytime.

Have a great long weekend!