A few bits for the final week...
- Here is the last Home Learning Plan for this school year.
- I would really like to see everyone before the summer break. I have a little something for them. I would like to come around to each house on Wednesday (and to those at school) if that is agreeable. If you have a better idea or know you won't be home, please email me and we can figure it out.
- Report cards will be going home next week. If your child is not currently attending in-person class, you need to pick up at the drive through this coming Thursday, between 9:00 and 1:00.
- On our last days (Tuesday, June 23 for Group A, and Wednesday, June 24 for Group B) we invite children to wear their eagle shirts to school. If children are learning remotely at this time, please feel free to send a picture of your child(ren) in their eagle shirt(s) on these days to Sara Salemink at email@example.com.
- In addition, Mr. Spencer is encouraging children to wear WACKY HAIR on their Eagle Shirt Day.
- Soon, I will be sending an email with the Google link for photos. You have two weeks to download any photos you like. If you download a photo or video that includes other people's children, PLEASE DO NOT share this link and DO NOT POST or share out these images without permission from the parents of those children. I will include the link for the "class photo" in the email.
Have a great weekend and Happy Father's Day!