Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, December 20th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, December 20th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 20 December 2019, 4:07 PM

Last bits for the year...

• Thank you so much for the help with tree decorating this week! Thanks also for sending all the goodies for decorating.  I think the children were very happy with their creations!
  • Thank you for the generous gifts on my desk. I wish we had had a chance to open them in class but the day just flew by!
  • Your child made Christmas gift(s) for someone at home and brought them home yesterday.  They are fragile. 
  • Term summaries have been posted to FreshGrade.  Please take some time to have a look through with your child.
  • You will notice that all the spare clothes and inside shoes came home today.  Please check sizing and resupply to school for January.
  • Early in January, we will be inviting family members to join our class for Family Read-In. This will be an opportunity to come in and read with your child or a group of children one day from 8:40 - 9:00 each week In order to choose the day that works for most people, please respond to this poll.
  • Sharing in the first week of January is Nora on Monday, Patrick on Tuesday, Robyn on Wednesday, Rose on Thursday, and Selyse on Friday.

I wish you all joy and love with family and friends for winter break and on into the new year!