Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, November 29th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, November 29th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 29 November 2019, 4:34 PM

A few bits for the week...

• Big thanks to Mrs. Van Helvoirt and Ms. Roberts for helping the class glue in their scrapbooks today!
  • Conferences coming up next week.  Everyone got the time they asked for. Here's the link once more so you can check your time.  If you need me to confirm the time via email, send me one and I'll reply.  Early dismissal December 4th and 5th - 1:48.
  • Children have been wanting to practice Letterland songs at home so here's the link.
  • Coming up in December, Brentwood Kindergarten classes will be getting together to decorate Christmas Cone Trees with Royal Icing and treats.  This will be 1:55 - 2:48 on Wednesday, December 18th.  We're asking everyone to bring a small bag of treats to share and a bag of Royal Icing.  If you need a recipe, here's the one I have. We would need some adults to help set up around 1:45 and to help the children with their masterpieces.
  • Cram the Cruiser coming December 16th. Central Saanich police collecting unwrapped toys for disadvantaged children. Gifts can be dropped at the school office. 
  • Sharing next week is Nora on Monday, Patrick on Tuesday, Robyn on Wednesday, Rose on Thursday, Selyse on Friday.

Have a great weekend!