A few bits for the week...
- Welcome back everyone. The littl'uns are picking right up where we left off and we'll be busy getting as many assessments up into FreshGrade as possible over the next few weeks. Don't forget to check it out.
- Wednesday, December 4th and Thursday, December 5th will be early dismissal days at school. Students will be dismissed an hour early to accommodate parent-teacher conferences. Here is a link to the sign up on Google. You should not need an account to comment, just click in the field/time slot and type your child's name. If you have any trouble, let me know and I can add you myself. Also, if the dates and/or times don't work for you, please don't hesitate to contact me for a different appointment time!
- Scholastic book orders went home this week. If you are ordering something as a gift, please let me know so I can get it to you when the littl'uns aren't looking.
- We are still working on getting those library books back to school for Thursday book exchange. Please set an alarm or a routine to help your child remember.
- Sharing next week is Hunter, Lilianne, Maeli, Maya, and Nora.
Have a great weekend!