A few bits for the week...
- Thank you to the PAC (that's all of you, really) for the lovely lunch and gift card!
- ProD tomorrow. No school for kids.
- Children have brought home a fragile gift for mom. They may need a reminder to give it. Happy Mother's Day!
- I will be away next Monday morning. Mrs. Beattie will teach the morning.
- Class and whole school photos happen next Thursday (16th) morning.
- This coming Thursday, the Brentwood Writing Fair will be set up in the gym. Our class will be contributing a wall book if all goes according to plan. (Fingers crossed)
- Our Fire Hall field trip is scheduled for next Friday at 1:00. There are still a few outstanding permission forms I need to collect before we go. Also, I don't think we have any walking chaperones yet. We must have at least one chaperone or we can't go.
- Brentwood's Spring Fair is happening May 18th. I believe they're still looking for volunteers to take a shift. Please help! More info at brentwoodpac.ca.
- Sharing next week is Eli on Monday, Ethan on Tuesday, Finn on Wednesday, Jack on Thursday, and Lauren on Friday.
Have a great weekend!