A few bits fir the week...
- Big thanks for Caitlyn Addlestone for getting our class into the garden! Today, we planted some seeds in Brentwood's little garden box at the back of the school. The children are excited to see what grows!
- Two field trip forms went home this week. Please fill out and return them as soon as possible. One is for a walk over to the Saanich Fire Hall on Friday, May 17th. The other is for the Central Saanich Library (including Library Card application due May 15th) on Friday, May 24th. These trips will both need at least one parent chaperone for the walk. If you are able to join us, please send me an email.
- A form came home this week for ordering a whole school photo for $10. Please do not confuse this with our class photos. Every child will receive a class photo at no extra cost. Both photos take place on the same day, May 16th (there was a date error printed on the order form). Usually, kindergartens have the class photo taken first thing in the morning before they can get dirty and mess up their hair.
- Next week I will be away the morning of Wednesday, May 8th; Mrs. Beattie will be in as TOC and there will be no Morning Walk. On May 9th, the class will have a TOC (don't yet have a name) from 1:00 to the end of the day as we kindergarten teachers meet with next year's kindergartens for orientation.
- Friday, May 10th is a Pro-D Day so no school for children.
- Sharing next week will be Aleah on Monday, Avery on Tuesday, Clara on Wednesday, and Edward on Thursday.
Have a great weekend!