A few bits for the week...
- Thanks for helping your child get ready for 100th Day. We have a great collection of items on the wall. We'll be doing a little more work with them next week and then I'll send them home.
- Thanks to Jack and his mom, Caitlyn for bringing in their chicks for us to meet and learn a bit about. They were adorable.
- Next Wednesday, February 27th, is Pink Shirt Day AND Eagle Convocation so your child can choose to wear pink and/or an Eagle Shirt! I'll be away in the morning. The Marvellous Mrs. Beattie will be in to teach the class.
- We have a field trip coming up the afternoon of Monday, March 11th. We'll be heading off to Way Cool Raccoon School and we'll be looking for parent drivers so please, save the date if you can. More details to come next week.
- Sharing next week is Avery on Monday, Clara on Tuesday, Edward on Wednesday, Eli on Thursday, and Ethan on Friday. Please help your child think of things to say about their non-toy item. Photos/short videos can be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great weekend!