Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, December 21st Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, December 21st Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 21 December 2018, 5:06 PM

A few bits for the end of 2018...

• Thank you so much for all the help with tree decorating this week!  You are awesome!! Thanks also for sending all the goodies for decorating.  I think the children were very happy with their creations!
  • Thank you for the lovely Christmas gifts. The children were as happy to give them as I was to receive them and that's a credit to you adults who've taught them to be so kind.  It warms the heart.  smile
  • Starting the third week of January, we will be inviting family members to join our class for Family Read-In.  This will be an opportunity to come in and read with your child or a group of children from 8:40 - 9:00 each week To help determine the best day for everyone, please cast your vote here
  • This week, you should have received a letter with some information about the Early Years Development Instrument (EDI).  I've included the passive consent letter here (only contact us if you do NOT want your child included) and if you would like to read more, look here.
  • Sharing in the first week of January will be Madeline on Monday, Madison on Tuesday, Mason on Wednesday, Poppy on Thursday, and Quinn on Friday.
I wish you all joy and love with family and friends for winter break and on into the new year!