A few bits for the week...
- Photos went home today. They're so cute!
- Early dismissal next week on Wednesday and Thursday. Don't forget to come at 1:40 for pick up.
- Parent-teacher conferences are also on Wednesday and Thursday. There are still time slots available if you didn't get a chance to sign up. Please use this link. PLEASE take some time to review your child's Freshgrade portfolio before your meeting. This is your report card unless you contact me to go back to the old single-page paper version. Feel free to comment or ask me questions through the app.
- If you haven't yet heard, our principal, Shirley Elm, is taking a leave of absence. Our VP, Sara Jolivet is holding the reins until our interim principal, Mark Guiget, steps in mid-month. We wish Mrs. Elm a speedy return.
- Our next Pro-D Day is November 23rd. Click here for a look at activities planned by Panorama Rec Centre.
- Here are some more community-based events: Saturday Morning Playtime, Saturdays with Dad, and Coffee, Conversation, and Connection for Grandparents.
- What? Not enough community services you say! Here's our school counsellor, Shannon Toronitz's padlet with info about all sorts of resources!
- Sharing next week is Avery on Tuesday, Clara on Wednesday, Edward on Thursday, and Eli on Friday.
Have a peaceful weekend.