A few bits for the week...
- Monday afternoon, our class will be participating in Bus Orientation. District school bus drivers will be instructing children on safe behaviours in and around school busses and then taking them for a short drive around the block. Thanks everyone, for getting permission letters back on short notice.
- This coming Tuesday, I will be out of the school getting up to speed on some new science resources. The kids will have their first Teacher-Teaching-On-Call (TTOC). I will have a chat with the class on Monday and make sure they're all comfortable with the idea.
- I was supposed to send out a PAC Fun Lunch letter but I forgot (sorry Caitlyn) so I'm attaching it here. I'll send the hard copy next week.
- Thanks everyone who stopped in to see us on Thursday. It always helps me to connect kids to parents...I'll have you all worked out by June! If you didn't get a chance to add your contact info to the Playdate List, I will be sending it out next Wednesday so you can drop me an email before then and I can add names, phone numbers and email addresses.
- Sharing next week will be Madison on Monday, Mason on Tuesday, Poppy on Wednesday, Quinn on Thursday and Ryder on Friday.