A few bits for the last week of school...
- Kindergrad is this Tuesday, June 26th at 2:00. This will be a low-key celebration of the children's first year at Brentwood School. Please, no tuxes, gowns, or limos!
- We are missing quite a few Brentwood Library Books that may have come to your house accidentally. Can you please have a look for these books?
- Found a scratch ticket here in class; describe to claim. Also, there are some unclaimed items here in class as well as on the Lost & Found table at the front entrance of the school. If possible, take a minute to have a look in. Everything unclaimed by Wednesday goes to charity.
- We have morning walks scheduled for Monday and Wednesday. Thank you Manny and Nikki for volunteering! Extra parents always welcome.
- I will be sending home scrapbooks, spare clothes, and report cards on Wednesday so please send an extra bag for toting all their goodies home.
- Thursday morning, starting at 8:30, is the Brentwood Parent Appreciation Pancake Breakfast. Students will leave their backpacks at our regular line up and then head over to exterior door by the Multi-Purpose Room where they will sign in for attendance and get a stamp. With that stamp, he/she can bring the family to get some yummy pancakes. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN plates and utensils, plus a picnic blanket so you can enjoy your pancakes outside on the field.
- After the Pancake Breakfast, we will return to class for the day. It will be mostly cleaning up and playing. If you choose to leave school after the breakfast, please let me know and sign out at the office.
- Sharing this week will be anyone who really wants to.
Have a great weekend!