A few bits for the week...
- Thank you to everyone who sent in ice for our castle and to those parents who helped out. I apologize to those parents who wished they had been with us and feared they weren't invited. To be clear, you are invited to anything we do here at school. If something sounds interesting to you or you just want to hang out with us, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Next Friday, February 9th, Brentwood school is kicking off the Olympics with Red and White Day to cheer on Team Canada. We are encouraging everyone to wear red and white for Canada (or the country of your choice). We will be having a “Torch Run” at 1:15, if weather permits. Feel free to join the run.
- Kindergarten is planning 100th Day activities for Tuesday, February 13th. For sharing that day, we would like each family to take some time to count out 100 objects WITH your child. Then each child can either bring the 100 items to school in a ziploc-type bag or email a photo with the 100 things (something we can hang on the wall for a while).
- Valentine's Day is coming. If you choose to do Valentines, please do one for everyone on this list.
- Sharing for this week: Monday is Abigail, Tuesday is Adam, Wednesday is Arley, Thursday is Casey, and Friday is Charlie. For this round, I'd like them to share something about their families. It could be a story, a photo, family keepsake, or whatever as long as it is somehow attached to telling us about a loved-one.
Have a great weekend!