A few bits for the week...
- Report cards went home today so check those backpacks. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
- Thank you to all of you who have sent in a twoonie (or more) for the Christmas Hamper Fund Drive. We will continue to collect into next week.
- CRAM THE CRUISER event continues until December 15. New unwrapped toys can go into the bin in the front entrance of the school by the tree during school hours to collect these donated items.
- Together with Mrs. Blackie's Kindergarten class, we are planning to make Christmas cone trees on Wednesday, December 20th. We're asking every child to bring a small bag of sweets to share and a baggy of Royal Icing. Here is a recipe. Any parents that are game to help out are welcome!
- Winter Hat Day is Thursday, December 21st. Children are encouraged to wear a festive or winter hat.
- Sharing for next week: Monday – Ian, Tuesday - Kaelyn, Wednesday – Kelly, Thursday – Kieran, and Friday - Marion. Please help your child find something that is not a toy for this round.
Have a great weekend!