A few bits for the week...
- I will be absent this coming Monday morning as I have a meeting outside the school. TOC, Ms Lisa Swan will be in to teach the morning and I will be back for the afternoon.
- Next Friday, November 10th, our school will have a Remembrance Day Assembly at 9:45am. Community members are welcome to attend.
- Photo Retakes are Wednesday, November 8th. Please let me know if you want retakes done so I can make sure your child doesn't miss the call.
- Thank you to all the parents who have already signed up for Parent/teacher conferences online. I sent out confirmation emails today so if you didn't get one and you would like one of the remaining spots on November 9th, please use this link or contact me to make an appointment that works.
- Field trip forms went home this week for our bus trip to Francis/King Park on November 16th. Thank you to Tessa Lainsbury, Michelle Cooper, Michelle Bacon, and Robin Larose for volunteering to join us.
- Please help your child establish a good routine for school library books. Find a place at home where your child can keep the book safe and separate from the home library until he/she is ready to return it. Our exchange day is Tuesday (unless something comes up) so remember to ask your child about library books on Tuesday. We allow the children to choose just about any book to take home as they often like to pick stories their parents can read to them. If you would like us to limit their choices in some way, for example, no chapter books, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Sharing for next week: Monday - Casey, Tuesday - Charlie, Wednesday – Elaina, Thursday – Emma and Friday – Hattie. Please help your child find something that is not a toy for this round.
Have a great weekend!