A few bits for the week...
- Thanks to everyone who made it out for Get to Know Your School Night. It was great to see you all and it means a lot to the children. I have a couple more contacts to get for the Playdate list and will hopefully have that out to you soon.
- Photo Day is Thursday, September 28, first thing in the morning!
- Orange Shirt Day is September 30th. Here at Brentwood, we will encourage everyone to wear an orange shirt because Every Kid Matters! The class will be learning more about Orange Shirt Day next week. More information is available here.
- Sharing for this week: Monday- Kelly, Tuesday-Marion, Wednesday-Noah, Thursday-Ronan, and Friday-Sebastian. Please note: If your child has something extra special to share but it's not his/her day, we will squeeze it in. For example, he/she wants to share after coming back from a special trip, the family found some amazing tadpoles, or a special visitor is here from out of town. Also, pets are welcome!
- Thank you for your Scholastic book order!
Have a great week!