Hey people! I drafted this on Friday but failed to post it! My apologies!
Here's a few bits for the week...
- Please remember to sign and return report card envelopes as soon as possible.
- Keep reading and don't forget to initial those nuts! Extra sheets here.
- We are still “collecting” 100 Acts of Kindness. If your child does something particularly kind for you, a friend, or a family member, please send a note/email. We are more than 1/2 way there!
- I will be away from school on Wednesday, April 19th. On Thursday, April 20th, I will be in the school but out of the class in the afternoon as Ms. Gregory and I get to know next year's Kindergartens. Miss Briell Coates will be our TOC on both days.
- This Friday, April 21st is class and whole school photo day. You should have received an order sheet if you are interested in a print copy of the whole school photo. Everyone receives a class photo at no charge.
- Looking ahead, families are welcome to join us for a performance by the a cappella musical group, Cadence, on Wednesday, April 26th at 9am.
- Sharing this week: Wednesday – Taylor, Thursday – Tessa, Friday - Akaisha.