Here's a few bits for the week...
- Xin Nian Hao (shin nee-an how)! Gong Hei Fat Choy! We learned a bit about Chinese New year this week. Ask your child if s/he remembers how to say "Hello"..."nǐ hǎo" (Nee how).
- Thanks to everyone who joined us for Literacy Day! The children enjoyed having you all in. And thank you for helping them dress up!
- Notices went home this week with information about upcoming vision and hearing screening on February 22nd. If you did not receive yours, please let me know as soon as possible.
- Monday, January 30th is a Provincial ProD Day. No classes for students!
- If you think your child might be interested in an after school program that introduces kids to engineering, click here.
- Sharing next week is Monday – Tessa, Tuesday – Akaisha, Wednesday – Brady, Thursday – Brooklyn, and Friday – Callum.
Have a great weekend!