Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday. March 27th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday. March 27th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 27 March 2015, 3:54 PM

Here are a few bits for the week...

• Tuesday's Skating Field Trip to Panorama Rec Centre is in danger of being cancelled. We need drivers for 10 more kids. Thank you to those who have already volunteered. I will keep you posted on how it goes. If you can help, please let me know ASAP.
  • Our class has begun singing instruction with Mrs. Mary Kaercher Mondays and Fridays first thing in the morning. Please make every effort to get your children here on time as there are only 4 more practice sessions before our performance April 20th or 21st! I'll let you know which of these dates applies to our class as soon as I know. The plan is to have a 6:30pm performance.
  • Our school has joined the Jump Rope for Heart Fundraiser. An envelope is coming home today. This sparked a conversation about heart attacks in class. If you have a particularly sensitive child, you may want to have a chat with him/her about it.
  • Cross-Country permission forms came home this week. If your child is interested in joining the cross country team, this needs to be signed and returned before our first practice, next Tuesday. Students wishing to participate in the practice but not the district meets are welcome to do so but are required to have the form signed as practices run off school grounds.
  • In case you haven't noticed, Spelling Homework as resumed. As there is no school next Friday, April 3rd, next week's Spelling homework will be due Thursday but there will be no test.

Have a great weekend!