Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, October 31st Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, October 31st Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 31 October 2014, 3:29 PM

Here are a few bits for the week...

• I apologize that, with the hubbub of Halloween, I was unable to get math test and spelling test results out today. I should be able to get them into agendas on Monday.

• Early dismissal is at 1:48 next Wednesday and Thursday. Please don't forget to pick up your child. I will be scheduling parent-teacher conferences in 15-20 minute blocks until 6:40 on Wednesday and 5:30 on Thursday. Book your conference using this link: Doodle Scheduling. Enter your name, choose just one time slot please (Table View is easiest) and don't forget to click SAVE. These conferences will be an opportunity to share insights of your child and how we can facilitate his/her growth this year. If the times do not work for you please do not hesitate to contact me for more convenient time.

• On Thursday, November 6th, we will be having our Remembrance Day Assembly. If your child is a member of the cadets or scouts, he/she is welcome to wear his/her uniform.

• Friday, November 7th and Monday November 10th are Non-Instructional Day so No School. Teachers will be participating in a professional development workshop at Brentwood.

• Please note that school photo orders went home this week.  If you haven't seen your child's yet, dig through that backpack!
  • Thank you to William, Amy and Maddy for bringing treats in to share today.  If your child is bringing sweets in his/her lunch kit to school next week, please remind him/her that they will be expected to eat them only after finishing a nutritious lunchsmile

Have a spooktacular weekend!