Mrs. Blackie - K1 News

Friday, June 18, 2021 Weekly Update

Picture of Jeni-Lynn Blackie
Friday, June 18, 2021 Weekly Update
by Jeni-Lynn Blackie - Friday, 18 June 2021, 4:11 PM

Hello everyone!

Your child may be tired as we had lots of outside action on fun day! Please chat with them about their favourite activity -water balloons, bubbles, chalk, playground fun, obstacle course, noodle tag, parachute and of course - freezie! A huge thanks to Ms. Van Dusen who filled over a 100 water balloons! We lucked out with amazing weather too!

Grade 10 Stelly Students - M.J. and Sara read some fun picture books to us on MS Teams - the children enjoyed listening to them - please ask about  the stories - All Are Welcome and  The King of Kindergarten. 

Sharing - love the ocean creature sharing! This week is favourite camping or summer activity and why they like it. For example - swimming in the lake, making sand castles, roasting marshmallows...etc. 

Scrapbooks - I will be handing them out next Friday, June 25 - I need to get the children to remind me!  I forgot I have to add classroom book pages as well. We have worked a lot this year!

Indigenous Peoples’ Day is on Monday, June 21 - we will be participating in a few activities. 

XBVPSmO-ONAjuXjyt1-92gMgnhxtJdrjahn5Q1gwGKhP0pOerUyEfShZp8NHsmuxxg8MJXa4QlbpHqQ6R425RnNtb3lZgn_kskqUJqfWlaOXzPW83jfLbt0jOVCUOaVPdWk6mVF-

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the sun!

Mrs. Blackie